Thursday, September 6, 2012

Slightly Obnoxious Neiman Marcus Haul - Giorgio Armani and Le Metier de Beaute

Hello!

Yesterday I made a visit to the Newport Beach (CA) Neiman Marcus to visit the Giorgio Armani and Le Metier de Beaute counters.  I specifically wanted to try the new Armani Maestro "foundation" and some of the LMdB eyeshadows.  After loving these items, of course I couldn't stop there and got some extra goodies.  Here is a picture of my "haul" minus the gifts with purchase and a few items that are coming to me in the mail.



Here are the specific items that I purchased:

Giorgio Armani:
Maestro Fusion Makeup SPF 15, Color: 7 (An almost perfect color match for me)
Maestro Eraser Dark Circle Concealer, Color: 2.5
Eyes to Kill Silk Eyeshadow, Color: 28

Le Metier de Beaute:
Dualistic Eye Pencil, Color: Champagne
Lip Creme, Color: Papaye Creme
Sheer Brilliance Lip Gloss, Color: Uma Paro
Colour Core Moisture Stain Lipstick, Color: Bali
Colour Core Moisture Stain Lipstick, Color: Summerland
Eye Brightening and Setting Powder, Colore: Revive
True Colour Eye Shadow, Color: Corinthian

I have been meaning to pick up the Eyes to Kill #28 and Corinthian eyeshadows for a looong time.  So I'm happy to finally own them and they definitely have not dissapointed. 

Here are the gifts with purchase that I received:

 

I'm not going to list everything out.  The highlights are definitely the LMdB travel size Peau Vierge Tinted Luminzer (Color: 2).  This is a bit light for me, but I still feel like I will be able to use it.  The Giorgio Armani makeup bag is gorgeous in a dark black velvet.  Also, there is a full-sized Waterproof Smooth Silk Eye Pencil in color 2 (Deep Brown).
 
I will be swatching and trying these products in the coming days and will definitely be posting!  I am also trying to figure out a camera situation because my cell phone pictures just aren't cutting it. 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
MBA (Makeup & Beauty Apprentice)

No comments:

Post a Comment